Site map

Sign up to our member news and updates in My USS

I'm retired

What happens when you’re receiving your benefits

Where to go if you have any questions

If you have any questions about your pension in payment, call our Pensions Payroll Team on 0151 556 0747.

If you have any questions about your tax code, contact HMRC directly on 0300 200 3300, quoting your National Insurance number and our PAYE reference 428/U168.

If you have any questions about your Investment Building savings or My USS, contact our Member Service Team on 0333 300 1043. Lines are open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website.See our cookie policy for more information on cookies and how to manage them.