Register for My USS today to manage your membership
You can view your benefits and savings, choose your beneficiaries, top up your savings and sign up to our dedicated member news and updates, designed to make understanding pensions easier. Make sure you update your contact email address too, so we know how to get in touch.
You can see any Investment Builder savings here, but you won’t be able to see all your Retirement Income Builder benefits straight away. You’ll see these in My USS once you receive your first Annual Member Statement from us, typically in the Autumn after you join, depending on when you join.
Things worth reading
- Read Your guide to USS for important information about USS
- Take a look at who we are and what we do
- Watch our short videos for an overview of things like pension basics, pension tax, and your investment choices
- Read our articles for members to get the most out of your pension
- Use our online tools to work out what you could get in the future
- Find out about transferring your pension in from another provider
Sign up to our dedicated member news and updates in My USS
Designed to make understanding pensions easier and help you plan for your future.
Keeping you informed
9 December 2021Find out how savvy you are when it comes to spotting a scam – take our quiz.
22 June 2021
Why the State Pension isn't enough for a comfortable retirementOn its own, it's likely to fall short of what you’ll need.
06 OCTOBER 2020
Get under the hood of your USS pensionYou might be new to USS or maybe you’ve been a member for a while and you’ve not given it much thought recently, but you really are part of something special.