Members no longer paying into the scheme

If you are thinking about retirement you can find out more information here in our retirement factsheet.

If you think you may be eligible to retire on the grounds of incapacity, find out more information in our incapacity retirement factsheet.

The deferred pension increase modeller can be used in conjunction with the statement you received when you left, or a statement you may have received from USS since leaving the scheme.

It allows you to calculate the value of your deferred pension at today's date, and to estimate the value at age 65 using an assumed rate of inflation of your choice.

If you have further questions please contact our dedicated Deferred Retirement Team on 0151 556 0629.