If you need to contact USS you can do so in the following ways:
- You can contact us via our online form;
- You can also write to us at : Universities Superannuation Scheme Limited, Royal Liver Building, Liverpool, L3 1PY;
The online form facility is for basic enquiries or website comments only. We cannot accept detailed benefit enquiries or changes in details of your address via the facility. When completing the form please do not use special characters such as '&' or use any apostrophes. USS takes the security of your personal information very seriously and as such it is not our policy to provide benefit details to you via email, as we have no control over external email accounts.
You can also contact USS via telephone;
- For queries with regards the USS Investment Builder and My USS;
- Call 0333 300 1043 lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
- For all other queries please call;
- (0151) 227 4711 or 0845 068 1110 (local rate call charge number), lines are open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
The Service Delivery Department has been split into the following areas of responsibility:
- Bereavement Team - 0151 556 0620
- Leaver Team - 0151 556 0621
- Deferred Retirement Team - 0151 556 0629
- Active Retirement Team - 0151 556 0623
- Pensions Technical Team - 0151 556 0626
- Joiners / Transfers Team - 0151 556 0628
- If you are a retired member, you can contact the Payroll Team 0151 556 0747
When you contact USS you should always have to hand, or quote in correspondence, your USS member number, or your national insurance number or USS pensioner number.
Please be aware - We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to maintain a record of any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
Neither the Trustee nor your employer can give you financial advice. If you are not sure what’s best for you, we strongly recommend that you speak to an independent financial adviser (IFA) before making a decision. You can find an IFA through the following website: www.unbiased.co.uk.