Register for My USS today to manage your membership online
Here are some things you can do in My USS:
- See the benefits you’ve built up in the Retirement Income Builder (if you’re retired you’ll see your latest payslip instead)
- Review any Investment Builder savings and make investment choices that are right for you
- View or change your Target Retirement Age (TRA) if you have savings in the Investment Builder. Watch our Target Retirement Age video and find out why it’s important to keep this up to date
- Top up your retirement savings with additional contributions (only for members paying in to USS)
- Update your details – like your contact email address, your password and PIN.
Don’t miss out - you can choose to receive our handy member news and updates. These can help with financial wellbeing and general lifestyle plans, so you can make decisions now and in the future. You can do this in My USS by visiting the My details page.
Learn more about My USS
Member videoWatch our short video for an overview of My USS and how it helps you keep on top of your benefits and savings.
My USS: How to view your summaryLearn how to view your summary in My USS.
My USS: How to manage your investmentsLearn how to manage your investments in My USS.